Sunday, June 24, 2012

Evolve: Fresh Week- Fresh advice

I found an awesome article titled, "Want to be more successful? Revamp you Mornings"by Jessica Stillman, which gave some great advice that can be applied to all your goals and to your lifestyle: 

"Seizing your mornings is the equivalent of that sound financial advice to pay yourself before you pay your bills. If you wait until the end of the month to save what you have left, there will be nothing left over. Likewise, if you wait until the end of the day to do meaningful but not urgent things like exercise, pray, read, ponder how to advance your career or grow your organization, or truly give your family your best, it probably won’t happen," Vanderkam writes." 

On other notes, I was recently at a party and my friend referred me to a site called pinterest.com, which is full of really interesting recipes, shopping, etc. One recipe that my friend made this weekend was chocolate chip cookie dough dip! It was so good. I asked her what was in it? and she answered, "Uhh, I don't want to tell you, just eat it." I was like. "I don't care if it is made out of a pound of butter..." she answers, "it is made with garbonzo beans!" Ha! It was fantastic! 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip- goes great with TJ Animal cookies or for a healthier alternative try putting it on fruit! 

Ingredients
1 can organic garbanzo beans, drained
heaping 1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup chocolate chips


Directions
Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a food processor and process until smooth. Chocolate Covered Katie says not to use a blender. Mix in the chocolate chips.
Eat by the spoonful and let me know what you think!


Source for recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment